Saturday, February 7, 2009

After the EVS

I'm Delphine one of the former volunteers, I left Portugal on the 8th of april, after two more months in Portugal to visit some places I didn't have time to go in, and also after three farewell parties.
It was really difficult to leave Portugal so quickly after that great year, so I took my time to say "goodbye", and "see you later" to my friends.
It's difficult to pass from the EVS and portuguese life to a normal one...but this is the life.
I am now looking for a job in France and I think that my experience as a volunteer will be really useful for my future working life.
And above all, the life after the EVS is really good because now I could come back in Portugal when I want.

....and we are still waiting for news from the former volunteers...

0 comentários:

Post a Comment